How many of you will happen at least once to find a blank screen instead of the favorite wallpaper, perhaps accompanied by some strange error messages regarding the file Desktop.htt?
With these simple steps you can restore your beloved desktop:
- From the Start menu> Run .. type regedit
- Look for the path on the left menu:
- Change the value of the key next to “Decimal“
DeskHtmlVersion REG_DWORD 0x00000110(272)
- Enter the value 0
- Close Regedit, log off and after restart you back your descktop functioning.
- Changing the IP address static / dynamic in Windows XP Source: kkaio.com
To change the IP address in Windows XP, open the Control Panel (Classic view), then double-click Network Connections.
Alternatively you can click with the right mouse button ...
- Wallpaper – Desktop wallpapers from Windows 7
With the arrival of the new Windows 7 operating system Microsoft house, they begin to circulate online collections of wallpapers for the desktop resulting from the various releases of the syst...
- Facebook chat emoticons – Complete List
For all users of Facebook, here is the complete list of all emoticons that are possible using the chat.
In the table below, the complete list of all the emoticons used in chat to Facebo...
- Aero Flip 3D Alt-Tab in Windows 7
Aero Flip 3D was introduced Vista. With Aero Flip 3D, You can quickly see a preview of all open windows (for example, folders, documents and programs), without access to the taskbar. It d...
- Patch uxtheme.dll for XP SP3 – Change the theme of Windows XP SP3 ATTENTION IN THIS ARTICLE IS BASED SYSTEM FOR HANDLING FILES, it is only recommended for advanced users.
Just installed the operating system Windows Xp, it comes with a theme selected "moon them...