By adding a Facebook application is very simple. Understanding how to remove an application in Facebook, however, can be difficult. This step-by-step directions show how to delete an application from your profile, the new version of Facebook. If you like the end of the post you can also see a screencast of this process.
I like the “new” design of Facebook, but a lot of users have difficulty understanding how to remove an application once it was installed in the profile. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Click the Facebook button at the bottom left of the screen. Will open a popup menu. Click on the link “Change.
3. Will open a new page where you will see a list of items added over time to your profile. On this page you can edit or delete any application or widget that you tied to your profile, such as bookmarks, small icons that allow easy access to our applications. To remove the selected applications link approved. This list includes all your applications
4. Click the “Remove” link for the application you want to delete.
5. Confirm by clicking on “Remove” button in the dialog box that appears.
Made. It was not difficult right?
- New Facebook Chat – Filter contacts and appear online only to those who want us The chat in Facebook is certainly one of the best ways to communicate with our contact immediately. Unfortunately, because of friends we have now added to the hundreds, most of the time, at least i...
- Facebook – Add music to your profile without installing anything
Here's a "trick" to insert music on your Facebook profile without installing any application.
The method is simple..
- Deleting your account on Facebook
[UPDATE September 05, 2010] Inside..
Delete an account from Facebook is, unlike what you might think all nothing but simple, even they were born right on many Facebook groups like "How to...
- FaceBook – Special Characters
Many of you, using the world's most popular social network, you will certainly will face the so-called "special characters", and you will be asked more than once, "but how the heck you spe...
- Delete a Skype account
Seems a trivial question, one would think ok I uninstall the program and you're done. Actually it is not so simple. The Skype account does not reside in our PC so even deleting the program, yo...