Today I would like to introduce you to a web application really curious and interesting. Remember the beloved puzzle, well, the site that follows will allow you to make you send your photo and turn it into an interactive puzzle to reconstruct. Try to reconstruct the logo Tecnics!
[Your web browser does not support frames or is currently configured not to display frames. However, you may visit <a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://jigsawplanet.com/?id=50a979abae611803″ mce_href=”http://jigsawplanet.com/?id=50a979abae611803″ target=”_blank”>the related page</a>.]
The site can be found at the following link.
- Changing the IP address static / dynamic in Windows XP Source: kkaio.com
To change the IP address in Windows XP, open the Control Panel (Classic view), then double-click Network Connections.
Alternatively you can click with the right mouse button ...
- Google Chrome 10 – the new version It's just been made available the new Chrome 10, last version of the popular browser, available for download for Windows, Mac and Linux.
In this latest version, the most complex web applications w...
- Facebook – Add music to your profile without installing anything
Here's a "trick" to insert music on your Facebook profile without installing any application.
The method is simple..
- FaceBook – Special Characters
Many of you, using the world's most popular social network, you will certainly will face the so-called "special characters", and you will be asked more than once, "but how the heck you spe...
- WxTrack – satellite tracking software FREE This is one of the best freeware satellite tracking who has ever tried before. The program is suitable for both beginners and advanced amateurs. In its simplest form you can see, for example, the p...